Real Estate Financing Training
State Approved CE Course
Texas and Louisiana 2 hr CE Credit Classes
Mississippi, Alabama, Florida and Tennessee 3 hr CE Credit Classes
Offered in Texas by the RECE School Provider # 10141
Agents will learn how to use finance to bring greater value to their clients. The more value given, the more success the agent receives. Finance can be a tool to help increase production. The real estate business is changing at an ever-faster pace. Agents need to prepare for future changes. The knowledge they will gain from this course will help them achieve their production goals.
Agents will learn:
- Four ways to obtain property
- Three loan types to finance with
- Who and what determines interest rates
- What is a rate buy down
- What is a FICO Score
- How to increase buying power
- How interest rates effects the qualifying loan amount
- How closing cost effects a purchase
- How cost vary from loan program to loan program and lender to lender
- Pre-qualification vs. credit approval
- Fees associated with a mortgage
- Good Faith Estimate vs. Closing Disclosure
- Responsibilities of the parties in a real estate transaction
- Loan options for the buyer and seller
- New Marketing tips.
5 ways to accelerate a mortgage to save future interest and thousands of dollars for your client.